City of Sanctuary Sheffield are responding to the immediate need of families with school age children. We are providing families with laptops and data and then to helping them access homeschool support.
Our goal is to to ensure that families with school aged children are digitally connected during period of school closures. We believe that this is essential for the social, emotional, psychological and educational well being of both the children and their families.
Having delivered laptops to over 120 families in the spring we are now supporting people to use and work on their devices. We can offer the following support:
– Support accessing homeschool work on google classroom, collaborate, Microsoft teams
– Support with device setup
– Support setting up proper online safety systems for families
– Support using zoom
– Support setting up a gmail account
– Other support as required
If you would like to reefer someone to this please email our Digital Inclusion Officer on [email protected]
If you would like to donate to City of Sanctuary Sheffield’s to support this scheme please do so here